Step 1: Apply
The deadline previously advertised for Polk Virtual School enrollment is no longer in effect. The deadline will be extended to a later date. Polk County Public Schools’ reopening task force is still working on plans for the 2020-21 school year, and we want families to have more time to consider all options as details are finalized. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process.
Please visit polkschoolsfl.com/reopening for the most current information about 2020-21.
If you are interested in attending Polk Virtual School for the 2020-2021 school year, please fill out the form below. A member of the Polk Virtual staff will reach out to you soon.
By enrolling in Polk Virtual School, you are agreeing to the expectations listed on the Policies & Procedures page.
Step 2: Next Steps
There are two different sets of steps for K-5th and 6th-12th grades.
After you have applied (step 1), our Polk Virtual staff will load your information into the system you will be using at Connexus.com. Once they have completed their part, you will receive an email with all of the login information you will need to get started. This login information will include a username and password for both student and parent.
You may now skip down to step 4!
Create an Account
- Go to www.ar.flvs.net
- Click “New Students Start Here”
- Click in I live in Florida
- If the student already has an FLVS/PVS account, click FLVS Login > Enter your username/password (skip to Step C).
Choose a Student Type
- Select Polk County
- Select Public/ Charter School Student
- Click Continue
Choose Your Class
- Select “Peer Counseling” under Subjects tab to the left
- Middle School – “M/J Peer Counseling”
- High School – “Peer Counseling I”
- Please note that by selecting this class does not mean that it will be part of your course schedule. Your advisor will review and enroll you in the correct classes.
Choose the following
Complete Your Registration
- Continue through the registration process, confirming your selection, creating a Username and
Password, as well as entering your Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Physical School, and other information. Work through the registration process making sure to review your course selection and click Sign Out.
Once you finish the registration process, your counselor will approve your selection. You may check your Student Dashboard periodically to see if you have been assigned to a class. Once you have access to your class you can begin working.
Step 4: Ready...Set...Hang tight!
We know, waiting is definitely the hard part.
We are working hard to process all new enrollments and course requests in a timely manner during this unprecedented time. The best way to stay up to date with the process is to check your class dashboard periodically for a class schedule. Our advisors are working day and night (well…mostly just days) to get you all set up! We are anxious to get the 2020-2021 school year rollin’ and meet our new and returning students…virtually of course!