Directions for full-time Polk Virtual School Enrollment
3. Review the steps for how to enroll and click “Enroll”.
4. In the popup, choose “Polk County” and “Public School”.
5. Sign up for a course:
Browse through the courses listed. Once you have found
your course, click on the title to see more details,
including prerequisites and course materials required.
- Choose “Add to Backpack”
- For 6th-12th Grade, select the HOMEROOM course. Your school counselor will add your other courses.
- Once you’re finished adding courses, click continue.
6. If you are a new student, click “Create an Account”.
7. Create a Username and Password and click continue.
8. Complete your student information:
- Complete all the fields on the next screen
- Your School – Polk Virtual Instructional Program
- Andrea Williams – Secondary Counselor (6-12)
- Veronica Kirby – Elementary Counselor (K-5)
- Click “Continue” when you complete each page
9. Complete your parent/guardian information:
- Complete all the fields in the next screen
- Click “Next” when you complete each page
10. Agree to the Student Commitments, Parent/Guardian Commitments.
11. Review the Media Release and choose to opt-in or out. Be sure to sign and date this portion.
12. Register for Courses:
Be sure to choose the Semester, Preferred Placement Date, and School (Polk Virtual School).
13. Complete the Survey:
- Click “Next” when you complete this page
14. Complete your registration:
- Click “Submit Enrollment”
14. Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your enrollment!
You are done! You can review your selections by logging into FLVS.net